The act of eating clay compounds is called geophagy and humans and animals have been engaging in this practice since the beginning of time. We have lost the ancient wisdom of our ancestors and become disconnected with the natural world with the emergence of modern life.
Our predecessors may have eaten clay in order to deactivate and remove harmful alkaloids and plant toxins from their bodies. Today it is even more important to ingest clay compounds because we are surrounded by electromagnetic fields in our daily lives and we ingest heavy metals in our food, water and drugs. The accumulation of these harmful elements in our bodies begin to initiate a degenerative sequence. Natural clay like zeolite and bentonite have shown to offer us profound protection from many toxic substances.
Powerful Treatment for:
- Powerful Detox Support/ Removes Heavy Metals & Radiation from the Body
- Improves Sleep
- Stops Diarrhea
- Increases Vitality
- Enhances immune function
- Helps to Establish a Perfect pH Balance
- Improves Nutrient Absorption
- Helps Reduce Viral Load and Absorption of Nitrosamines
- Regulates Blood Sugar Levels
- Acts as a Powerful Antioxidant
- General Health and Wellness
- Use externally as a face mask/body rub, and/or add to bath water to improve the quality of the water and enhance the removal of toxicity through the skin.
- When added to chicken food, the absorption of water and ammonia by the zeolite makes bird droppings drier, less odoriferous and hence easier to handle and may reduce bugs.
- Add to cattle or horse feed and it will absorb toxins from molds and spores in feed material.
- Zeolite Plus will reduce animal smells and poisonous gases, thus reducing toxic runoff. Studies show that animals need antibiotics less, grow bigger and die less.
Zeolite Plus Contains two of the purest, micronized, and highest cation exchange capacity clays, Zeolite (Clinoptilolite) and Bentonite (Montmorillonite), which have been scientifically proven by independent third party tests to detoxify and protect from heavy and radioactive metals.
Zeolite is the most prominently used internal clay in alternative medicine today for detoxification. Zeolite (clinoptilolite) is formed when lava meets sea water and produces a mineral made of fine honeycomb shaped clusters. It has a negative charge which is why it is so effective when it comes to detoxification. Most toxins, all heavy metals, several dangerous chemical compounds, and multiple carcinogens are all positively charged, they readily bind with zeolites, forming a neutral compound that is easily flushed out in the urine. The negative charge naturally alkalizes the body by balancing pH and enhancing the body’s digestive processes which are more efficient when the rest of the body maintains its alkalinity.
Bentonite, 100% pure white bentonite clay from the Pauite Territory in Utah, detoxes by absorbing. Unlike zeolite, it does not have a prominent negative charge and so does not specifically bind heavy metals and other positively charged toxins, rather it works on the principle of ‘cation exchange.’ Bentonite exchanges and deposits positively charged mineral ions for positively charged toxins, securing and excreting them.
How to Use
Suggested Use: (All Adults, Children and Animals)
Zeolite Plus is a fine powder and is beneficial to take on a daily basis because most people today are suffering from heavy metal and radiation exposure in our modern society.
- Best taken first thing in morning and or last thing at night. In critical situations, it can be taken twice a day.
- Zeolite Plus has a very wide latitude of safety. The only precaution is that in a few users constipation is a possibility.
- If constipation occurs, add more water and/or add 1 rounded tsp. of Easy-N-Go (New or Original) to a glass of water.
Mix into 4-12 oz. water:
1-25 lbs | 1/4 tsp.
26-50 lbs | 1/2 tsp
51-100 lbs | 3/4 tsp.
100 + lbs | 1 tsp
Farm Animals i.e. Chickens, Horses, Cattle:
2% – 10% of daily feed rations
Extremely stable and can be stored anywhere as heat and cold have practically no effect.
In storage, Zeolite Plus will last forever.
Zeolite (Clinoptilolite) is molten lava reacted with sea water.
When a particular type of molten lava reacts with sea water, zeolite is produced. There are 48 different zeolites. Clinoptilolite is the most medically important member of this group.
Properties of Natural Zeolite
- A strong molecular magnet for radioactive and heavy metals.
- Aids in liver detoxification.
- Improves GI function by adsorbing and absorbing natural and synthetic toxins.
- Supports normal bowel function by reducing acidity.
Bentonite (Montmorillonite) is a weathered alkaline volcanic ash.
Bentonite is one of the most effective natural intestinal detoxifying agents available and has been recognized as such for centuries by native peoples around the world.
From the Brewer Science Library, their publication, New Horizons contains a collection of articles, mostly from Eastern Europe, discussing the results from using zeolite in a variety of pathologies, including the absorption of radioactivity, hepatitis B, cancer, and GI problems.
Animal studies done at the National Institute of Health show an improvement in kidney and liver function.
“My name is Stephen Becker. I am the President of Vitality Science. When I decided to acquire a quality heavy metal and radiation protection for myself and my family, I tried many of the zeolite name brands. Some seemed okay. But they were all way too much money. And, as I found out after great expense, only one type of zeolite mineral powder was scientifically proven. That product was clinoptilolite with a meq/100g rating of 160. This zeolite stood out from all the rest because of the care in production, the quality of the mineral deposit, the real world results.
I added our Bentonite, a proven mineral powder already being used in Luxolite, to the clinoptilolite. Putting the two of them together in Zeolite Plus made therapeutic and monetary sense.
But the real test was to use Zeolite Plus on myself, our family, and friends. Well, the reports are coming in. Even though I am 70 and in pretty good health, I was having a persistent pain the lower left abdomen despite a lifetime of yoga practice, an extensive schedule of supplements, and an organic diet. Within a few days of starting on Zeolite Plus, the pain disappeared. Hardly conclusive, but it is an auspicious start.”