All 6 Trial Sizes
Finicky Cat Trial Pack was designed so that your cat could try six of our products and see which ones are acceptable.
The big issue for many cat owners is that they do not want to waste any more money on products that their cats will not eat.
Buy this Trial Size Pack and try out the various items. Then you will know what your cat will eat and will not eat.
Please note we limit sales to one per customer.
How to Use
Celloquent Immune Support for Cats
– Feeding Rate
Cats (0 to 20 lbs.) 1.5 gms., 1 level tsp.
Feline Comfort Digestive Aid for Cats
per each 10lbs…………..3/4 tsp.
Administer twice daily until symptoms improve. Continue administering once a day for optimum immune strength and vitality.
Mix into wet food or liquid
Feline Comfort is a supplement that promotes normal digestion in cats and enhances gastrointestinal function.
Feline Comfort has been carefully formulated to meet the special needs of domesticated animals. Every ingredient works synergistically to promote normal digestion.
Feline Comfort Quickly Resolves:
Flex-N-Free Arthritis and Natural Pain Relief for Cats
– There is no upper limit. Flex-N-Free is safe at any level. However, there is a dosage that is right for your pet. Experiment to find that dosage.
Cats (10 lbs. or less) 0.5 tsp.
Cats (over 10 lbs 1 tsp.)
Luxolite Clay Detox for Cats
– fast acting in small doses; a half teaspoon daily is sufficient for a 10 pound animal. Add 1 tsp for every additional twenty pounds. (There are three teaspoons in a tablespoon.) Depending on the size of the animal and the severity of the condition, the frequency may be increased to two or three times a day.
Important Note: The recommended dose may be added to food and water. Higher doses are beneficial, but should be administered apart from food by a few hours.
Higher doses should be given with increased fiber, such as that in Feline Comfort or Arabinogalactan.
Super Food Multivitamin Cat Food Supplement
Cats (less than 20 lb.) 1.75 gms., 3/4 tsp.
Note: Gradually introduce Super Food (Feline Food Supplement) until your cat gets used to the nutrient-dense foods. If your cat has GI problems, wait until these are normalized before administering.
Vital Lipids Fish Oil for Cats
Cats (for each 10 lb.) 2.5 gms., 1/4 tsp
– Active- Aloe, S. Boulardii, CO Q 10, Pet Flora, Blue Green Algae, Zeolite, Complete Spectrum Fungal Enzymes, Bromelain, PectaSol- C, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Vitamin K2, Lactoferrin, Arabinogalactan and Liver Powder.
– Pet Flora, Arabinogalactan, Super Pet Enzymes, L-Glutamine, Slippery Elm and Psyllium Seed Powder.
– Ascorbyl Palmitate (Fat Soluble Vitamin C), Glucosamine HCI, Chondroitin Sulfate, Lithothamnium, Active-Aloe 200:1, Bromelain 2400 GDU (Gelatin Digesting Units), Calcium Fructo-Borate (Plant-based boron supplement),Serrazimes, Vitamin K2, Argentinean Beef Liver, Arabinogalactan.
-100% Pure White Bentonite Clay From Paiute Territory in Utah
-Whey, Arabinogalactan, Colostrum, Activ-Aloe, Lithothamnium, Krill Oil, Magnesium Citrate, Lactoferrin, Zinc Monomethionine, FrutX-B, Astaxanthin, Selenomethionine, Chromax, Vitamin E
– Krill Oil, Tuna Oil, Vitamin E and Astaxanthin
Vitality Science is dedicated to the quality of our products, therefore we hand formulate each product and maintain a C of A (Certificate of Authenticity) for all ingredients. Ingredients are sourced from Germany, Argentina, and United States. We do not use any additives or any substances other than what is on the label. That is, we use no excipients, flowing agents, coloring agents, stabilizers, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, or unnatural substances of any kind.
We manufacture so that humans, including family and friends can confidently take any of our products.