The Longevity Combo Pack will last about about 2 months, according to the size of your dog.
Dog friendly flavors makes administration easy, just sprinkle on food.
Super Food has been carefully formulated to meet the special needs of domesticated animals today. A multivitamin made from premium quality whole foods with every ingredient working together to produce a powerful revitalizing effect. This product enhances the immune competence of dogs through a careful balance of the sulfur bearing proteins in whey and colostrum with the essential fatty acids in the tuna and krill oils.
Note: There is a small amount of lactose in Super Food. For extremely sensitive dogs with milk or lactose allergies we suggest adding Super Pet Enzymes, which contains lactase, a milk digestive enzyme.
Pet Flora,a soil-based organism, is a natural probiotic element of the earth. In the soil, these microorganisms hold down yeast and fungi, reduce acidity, and improve assimilation of nutrients for plants. Amazingly, they achieve the exact same effect in higher animals. Pet Flora is a pathogenic microorganism that improves nutrient assimilation for your dog.
Super Pet Enzymes
Contains high potency, plant based enzymes to digest all foods; including, milk/milk products, cereal grains, brassicas (broccoli, cauliflower), meats, etc.
How to Use
Administer Pet Flora, Super Dog Food Supplement , and Super Pet Enzymes according to the package directions.
Use caution when introducing any new food or supplement, always start with a small amount (approx a pinch) to gauge reactions and to help your pet get used to the change.
When incorporating more than one product into the treatment, test each addition of the new product in the same way, start with a small amount to observe any reaction.
If your dog rejects eating the product then you must use a syringe (provided). The most important thing is to get the nutrients into your animal and a syringe is safe as long as you administer it slowly.
The products in the Longevity Combo are extremely gentle and safe. Therefore, you can experiment to find the right dosage for your dog.
Super Dog Food Supplement(98 gms)
– Whey, Arabinogalactan, Colostrum, Active-Aloe, Tuna OIl, Ascorbyl Palmitate©, Lithothamnium, Krill Oil, Magnesium Citrate, Lactoferrin, Zinc Monomethionine, FruitX -B, Astaxanthin, Selenomethionine, Chromax, Vitamine E
Pet Flora(50 caps)
– Contains a spectrum of 29 microflora, that fall into the following eleven catagories:
Super Pet Enzymes (41g) -Serrazimes, Three Proteases, Amylase, Glucoamylase, Invertase, Alpha -galactosidase, Lactase, Peptidase, Lipase, Bromelain, Arabinogalactan.
Vitality Science is dedicated to the quality of our products, therefore we hand formulate each product and maintain a C of A (Certificate of Authenticity) for all ingredients. Ingredients are sourced from Germany, Argentina, and United States. We do not use any additives or any substances other than what is on the label. That is, we use no excipients, flowing agents, coloring agents, stabilizers, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, or unnatural substances of any kind.
1. Bittner, A.C., Croffut, R.M. & Stranahan, M.C. (2005) … Probiotic-Prebiotic Treatment for Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Randomized, placebo-Controlled, Double-blind Clinical Study. Clinical Therapeutics, 27(6):755-761.
2. Smith, C. Open Label Clinical Study … for Diverse Chronic Conditions of the GI Tract (Report CS-01-05). Ft. Benton, MT: Safer Medical, Inc.
3. Gibbons, J.D. (1988). Sign Tests. In: Encyclopedia of Statistical Sciences, Vol 8:471-475. New York, NY: Wiley & Sons.
Alvah C. Bittner, Ph.D., CPE is a Research Team Leader with Bittner & Associates, Kent WA & Professor, affiliated with Department of Environmental Health, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
Jeff M. Smith is Owner, Rocky Mountain Retrievers, Missoula, MT & President, North American Hunting Retriever Association, Fredericksburg, VA
Super Pet Enzymes
Mazzonie, A. et al.
Evaluation of serrapeptase in acute or chronic inflammation of otorhinolaryngology pathology: a multicentre, double-blind randomized trial versus placebo.
J. int. Med. Res. 18(5):379-388,1990.
Yamazaki, J. et al.
Anti-inflammatory activity of TSP, a protease produced by a strain of Serratia. Folia
Pharmacol. Japon. 6^302-314,1967.
Bromelain exhibits a variety of anti-inflammatory actions, including those in the GI tract, and the reduction of tumors (a type of inflammation)
Therapeutic Application of Pineapple Protease
Bitange Nipa Tochi, et al
Pakistan Journal of Nutrition 7 (4): 513-520, 2008
Proteolytic enzymes, such as those in Super Pet Enzymes, have a long history of therapeutic use, especially in cases of pancreatitis, malabsorption, and other gastrointestinal disorders
Pancreatic Enzyme Pharmacotherapy 10.1592/phco.27.6.910
Marcus Ferrone, Pharm.D., Massimo Raimondo, M.D., James S. Scolapio, M.D.,
Super Dog Food Supplement
(1) Arabinogalactan stimulates macrophage activity and therefore may be effective in preventing cancer
Arabinogalactan Research Update Immunomodulating activity of arabinogalactan and fucoidan in vitro. J Med Food. 2005 Winter;8(4):446 -53. Department of Biotechnology & Bioproducts Research Center, Yonsei University, Seoul, South Korea.
Many polysaccharides obtained from natural sources are considered to be biological response modifiers and have been shown to enhance various immune responses. These data suggest that arabinogalactan and fucoidan are activators of lymphocytes and macrophages. This property may contribute to their effectiveness in the immunoprevention of cancer.
(2) Arabinogalatcan has no effect on blood sugar levels and is well accepted by consumers
J Am Diet Assoc. 2004 Apr;104(4):636-9. Marett R, Slavin JL.
(3) Arabinogalactan proteins have a pronounced anti -microbial activity.
Antimicrobial activity of Andrographis paniculata and arabinogalactan proteins. Fitoterapia. 2003 Dec;74(7-8):692-4.
(4) Arabinogalactan proteins have a pronounced anti -microbial activity.
Effect over time of in-vivo administration of the polysaccharide arabinogalactan on immune and hemopoietic cell lineages in murine spleen and bone marrow. Phytomedicine. 2003 Mar;10(2-3):145-53.
Immunological activity of larch arabinogalactan and Echinacea: a preliminary, randomized, double -blind, placebo -controlled trial. Altern Med Rev. 2002 Apr;7(2):138-49. Kim LS, Waters RF, Burkholder PM. Research Department, Southwest College, Arizona
(5) Arabinogalactan improves bowel chemistry.
Effects of dietary larch arabinogalactan on gastrointestinal and blood parameters in healthy human subjects. J Am Coll Nutr. 2001 Aug;20(4):279-85. Robinson RR, Feirtag J, Slavin JL. Department of Food Science and Nutrition, University of Minnesota
(1) Preserves intestinal permeability and absorption, and shortens recuperation
Advances in Surgical Technique Total Parenteral Nutrition With Glutamine Dipeptide After Major Abdominal Surgery: A Randomized, Double -Blind, Controlled Study
Morlion, Bart J. M.D.; Stehle, Peter Ph.D.; Wachtler, Paul M.D.; et.al. Annals of Surgery: February 1998 – Volume 227 – Issue 2 – pp 302-308
(2) Glutamine is an immune cell activator, inhibits tumor growth, stabilizes weight loss, and reduces incidence of stomatitis and infection
Dietary L-Glutamine Supplementation Reduces the Growth of the Morris Hepatoma 7777 in Exercise-Trained and Sedentary Rats SS Yoo, CJ Field, MI McBurney The Journal of Nutrition Vol. 127 No. 1 January 1997, pp. 158-166
(3) Oral glutamine maintained lymphocytes and protected the GI tract of cancer patients during radiation treatment
Effects of glutamine supplements and radiochemotherapy on systemic immune and gut barrier function in patients with advanced esophageal cancer. S Yoshida, M Matsui, Y Shirouzu, H Fujita, H Yamana, and K Shirouzu, Ann Surg. 1998 April; 227(4): 485-491.
DHA rich tuna oil increases immune cytokines in mother’s milk
A randomized trial of supplementation with docosahexaenoic acid-rich tuna oil and its effects on the human milk cytokines interleukin 1 , interleukin 6, and tumor necrosis factor
Joanna S Hawkes, Dani -Louise Bryan, Maria Makrides, Mark A Neumann, and Robert A Gibson
Am J Clin Nutr 2002;75:754-60.
(1) Colostrum is beneficial for the treatment of many immunodeficiency disorders and infections, including cryptosporidia and Escheria Coli
Remission of diarrhoea due to cryptosporidiosis in an immunodeficient child treated with hyperimmune bovine colostrum.
Br Med J (Clin Res Ed) 1986;293:1276 -1277 (15 November), doi:10.1136/bmj.293.6557.1276 S Tzipori, D Roberton, C Chapman
Serological properties of γA antibodies to Escherichia coli present in human colostrum
Immunology. 1966 June; 10(6): 517-526.
M. Adinolfi, A. A. Glynn, Margaret Lindsay, and Celia M. Milne
(1) Whey protein supplementation can increase lymphocyte GSH by 24%.
An open -label dose -response study of lymphocyte glutathione levels in healthy men and women receiving pressurized whey protein isolate supplements.
Zavorsky GS, Kubow S, Grey V, Riverin V, Lands LC. Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2007 Sep;58(6):429 -36.
(2) The results indicate that oral supplementation of whey protein isolate lead to improvements in glutathione levels regulates liver metabolism, liver regeneration and epithelial defense in the GI -tract.
Effect of Oral Supplement of Whey Protein Isolate On Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
T. Chitapanarux, P. Tienboon, S. Pojchamarnwiputh, D. Leelarungrayub Gastroenterology, Volume 134, Issue 4, Pages A-414-A-414
Lithothamnium (Calcified Algae)
(1) Red algae (Lithothamnium spp.) are species of algae that are rich in the essential minerals calcium and magnesium and contain a number of trace minerals including manganese, selenium and zinc. Lithothamnium preserves bone structure and function.
Frestedt JL, Walsh M, Kuskowski MA, Zenk JL.
A natural mineral supplement provides relief from knee osteoarthritis symptoms: a randomized controlled pilot trial
Nutr J 2008;7:9
(2) Muhammad Nadeem Aslam, Jaclynn M. Kreider, et al.
A Mineral-Rich Extract from the Red Marine Algae Lithothamniun calcareum Preserves Bone Structure and Function in Female Mice on a Western -Style Diet
Calcified Tissue International, Volume 86, Number 4 / April, 2010
(3) Lithothamnium improves range of motion and reduces arthritic pain.
Joy L Frestedt, Michael A Kuskowski, and John L Zenk
A natural seaweed derived mineral supplement for knee osteoarthritis
Nutrition Journal 2009, 8:7