Before I tell you what the Advanced Immune Protocol is, let me tell you what it is not.
It is not a treatment for cat lymphoma, cat SCC, cat cancer, and any of the other cancer names. Those names prescribe a treatment of chemo, radiation, and surgery. None of which we offer.
What we do offer is the Advanced Immune Restoration Protocol. It is a comprehensive program for super charging your cat’s immune system.
By super charged I mean there is a synergistic array of the most effective ingredients working together to produce a healing effect impossible with isolated ingredients. For just one example of the synergy, and there are many, the combination of EFAs (in the Vital Pet Lipids) and the sulfur bearing proteins in the blue green algae and beef liver (in the Celloquent) super charge the immune system. This is according to world renowned scientist, Dr. Joanna Budwig.
By comprehensive I mean email guidance on food, administration, and anything else that comes up in the course of treatment. Email tech support, especially for cats, makes the difference between success and failure. We will guide you, as we have done for 20,000 other cat companions.
Guidance on dosage:
To treat cats with multiple products you must proceed incrementally.
(1) Start with any one product.
Proceed little by little. Incrementalism creates steps in the dosages and combinations. Keep a diary if necessary. By proceeding in steps, you can back up to a previous dosage, stay at the present dosage, or move forward by increasing dosages and adding additional supplements. These products have no toxic dose, so you can test safely, without the risk of serious side effects.
(2) Judge your animals reaction at each step. Are the symptoms getting worse? getting better? or are they staying the same? This will help guide you as to whether you should increase, stay the same, or go back to a previous dose.
(3) If at the first step, you get an increase in diarrhea or vomiting, stop that supplement, and try another. If there is no change, continue raising dosage until you start seeing symptoms getting better, or add another product to the first, as they could work better together
(4) If you reach a step where symptoms seem to get worse, go back to the previous step.
(5) At the step that symptoms improve, stay at that step, unless you feel there is room for even more improvement, then keep increasing.
(6) Feed only one type of food. Preferably “Limited ingredients, grain free, single protein”. Rabbit or venison. No snacks or food variations. This will eliminate variables.
Vitality Science ingredients are highly effective, world class, proven winners. Be smart. Find out for yourself. Research PectaSol-C, Venus Flytrap, Bio PQQ, and the others. These are cutting edge ingredients. They will make a dramatic difference in the health of your cat.
Advanced Immune is beneficial for every cat, young or old, sick or healthy.
See our testimonials that are all over the web. Click the testimonial tab at the top of this page. We get testimonials every day!
Research the ingredients in the Advanced Immune Protocol. Compare these ingredients to everything else for sale in supplements today..
A rule I have gone by for years is if there is time, then always start with low cost, natural supplements with a history of safe and effective use.
Act as soon as possible. Time is critical. Especially in cases of life-threatening illnesses. Act now to avoid regret later.
To make sure our products are the very purest, we do not add fillers, flowing agents or anything other than what is on the label.
- No Artificial Preservatives
- No Synthetic Flavors
- No Artificial Colors
- GMO Free
- Made in the USA
Herbal Anti (2 oz. Liquid) Dionaea muscipula (Venus Fly Trap), Schidigera (Yucca), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Inactive Ingredients: Organic Alcohol and Glycerine.
- Promotes the body’s innate resistance to pathogens
- Maintains normal inflammatory response
Celloquent (120 gms. Powder) Argentinean Beef Liver, Arabinogalactan (Larix laricina), PectaSol-C Modified Citrus Pectin, Zeolite (clinoptilolite), Apple Pectin, Bromelain (Anans comosus), Coenzyme Q10, Aloe Vera Inner Leaf (Aloe barbadensis), Spirulina (Blue-green algae), Pet Flora, Biocore Complete (Amylase, protease, Alpha-Galactosidase, Glucoamylase, Lactase, Invertase, Lipase, Acid Maltase, Peptidase), Lactoferrin, Zinc-Carnosine, Serrazimes, Vitamin K-2, BioPQQ (Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Disodium Salt)
- Supports the normal detoxification process in the body
- Supports healthy immune function
- Enhances organ function
Vital Lipids (4 oz. Oil) Tuna Oil, Vitamin E, Astaxanthin
- Supports the central nervous system, normal brain and nerve function
- Maintains premature cellular aging and tissue degeneration
- Provides cardiac support